An interdental brush is the most efficient, user-friendly device for plaque removal between teeth. TePe Interdental brushes are designed to clean the gaps between the teeth, where a regular toothbrush is unable to reach. Use daily to keep gums and teeth healthy and fresh.
TePe Interdental Brushes come in 9 colour coded sizes to fit narrow as well as wide gaps. The interdental brushes are developed in collaboration with dental experts to ensure the highest quality in every detail. Daily use can remove up to 40% more plaque than toothbrushing alone.
- Effective plaque removal prevents gum inflammation, cavities and bad breath
- Interdental brushes are the most effective way to remove plaque between the teeth
- The wire is plastic coated for safe and gentle cleaning around natural teeth and implants
- The user-friendly handle offers a stable grip which enables cleaning with controlled movements.
- The smaller brush sizes (0-3) have a flexible neck for increased durability and access. The larger brush sizes (4-8) have a thicker, bendable wire.
1. Choose the right size.
2. Insert gently between teeth. Move the brush back and forth in each space.
3. Curve the neck or wire if needed for use between back teeth (smaller sizes 0-3 curve the neck, larger sizes 4-8 curve the wire).
4. Change the brush when the filaments become worn.
5. Rinse the brush with water.
Use daily. Never force the brush into a space.
Delivery charge $10.
Free delivery for individual orders over $85.