An interdental brush with extra soft filaments, designed by TePe to clean the gaps between the teeth where a regular toothbrush is unable to reach. Use daily to keep gums and teeth healthy and fresh. 6-Pack.
The Extra Soft line has softer filaments compared to other TePe interdental brushes.
|Optimum filament distribution for safety and comfort
|The wire is plastic-coated for a safe and gentle cleaning around natural teeth and implants
|Extra soft filaments for a gentle and safe cleaning around natural teeth and implants
|The Extra Soft line has softer filaments compared to other TePe interdental brushes
|Suitable for sensitive teeth, sore gingiva, dry mouth, or after oral surgery (a dental professional should be consulted regarding brushing after oral surgery)
|The most effective way to remove plaque between the teeth
TePe Interdental Brushes Extra Soft come in 6 different color coded sizes. The interdental brushes are developed in collaboration with dental experts to ensure the highest quality in every detail. Daily use can help remove up to 40% more plaque than toothbrushing alone. Effective plaque removal helps to prevent gum inflammation, cavities and bad breath.
Features & Benefits
- The easy, innovative and alternative way to floss
- Thoroughly cleans and removes plaque between teeth
- Color coded brushes cover a range of sizes for narrow and wide spaces
- High quality bristles for efficient cleaning and durability
- User friendly handle offers a stable, convenient grip
- Plastic coated wire for safe use
- Ventilated plastic protective cap
- For daily use, orthodontics, and implants
- Highly effective for the prevention of gingivitis and periodontal disease
- Examples of areas of use; Delicate oral tissue, after oral surgery, Peri-Implantitis, Mucositis, Dry mouth, Sensitive gums and teeth.
Sustainable products for a better tomorrow
The green leaf indicates that TePe sources 100% raw materials for the toothbrush and interdental brush handles, as well as the flosser, tongue cleaner, travel case, cap and extra grip, from either renewable feedstock* or certified renewable sources via the mass balance approach, the latter independently certified by the International Sustainability and Carbon Certificate PLUS (ISCC PLUS)
Order value under £35 – Delivery Charge £2.95
Order value over £35 – Free Delivery
Delivery is via 1st Class Royal Mail service.
Orders placed before 2pm Monday-Friday (excluding Bank Holidays) are typically processed and dispatched the same day. Orders placed after 2pm will be processed the next working day.